Student Quick Start Guide
Welcome to the Student Quick Start Guide!
This guide is meant to help you quickly get started with your schoolwork. Please see the Student User Guide (click Help) for additional instruction and information.
Learn / Assignments
• This page allows you to see the Due date, Titles, Status and Info of each course assigned to you. o Click anywhere on an assignment line to go directly into that assignment. o You CANNOT open future assignments.
Learn / Courses
- This page shows you a list of your courses, your score in each course (unit or assignment depending on the view), your progress, other information might include Start Date, Teacher, Status, and assignment Type.
- Click any course Title to display the units in that course. o Click anywhere on the Unit row to see a list of all assignments in the unit. o Click anywhere on the assignment row to go directly into that assignment.
- Click the left-facing arrow on the top row to go back to the unit or course view.
- You can only open already completed assignments or those in “Assigned” status.
- Click any Teacher Notes (red notes) and read what is there.
- Read all sections of the lesson, view the videos, slide shows, listen to the audio clips.
- Do the practice exercises, including vocabulary practice.
- Click Work on Questions and answer each question at the bottom of the lesson
- Click Next Question to go to next question.
- Click the section button at top of screen to return to the lesson.
- Click the Read Next Section button to move to the next section
- Click the Turn It In button when finished with all questions in all sections.
- Click Assignments or Courses (top of screen) to leave lesson without completing it.
- Click the Ask For Help button to send a message to your teacher about this particular question.
- Click the Printer icon to print this assignment with or without your notes.
- Click the Reference icon (World) after you highlight text you want more information about.
- Click the Translate icon to see the highlighted text in a different language.
- Click the Text-to-Speech icon to hear highlighted text read aloud.