|Welcome to WSD3 Preschool!
Mark Your Calendars!
WSD3 Preschool will not be in session on the following dates:
April 14, 2014
April 15-18, 2014 -- Book Fair
April 15 and 18, 2014 -- Parent Conferences
May 12, 2014 -- Preschool Field Day
May 14 and 15, 2014 -- Last Days of School for Preschool
Safety & Traffic Reminders
· Please slow down while traveling in front of the school and be alert for pedestrians.
· Use caution as you enter the school parking lot.
· Enter the parking lot at the appropriate end and exit out the other side.
· If you are parking on the street, please be aware of the traffic around you and DO NOT block driveways.
· Please DO NOT use cell phones while on preschool property.
· Hold your child’s hand as you enter and exit our facility to ensure their safety.
· Please close and lock gates upon entering or exiting.
· Please make sure children are secured in the proper car seat or seatbelt system.
· No children should be left in unattended vehicles.
· Vehicles should not be left running without an adult in the driver’s seat.
Thank you for your patience and assistance as we strive to make the parking lots and surrounding streets safe!
Google Apps for Education in WSD3
We are excited to launch Google Apps for Education (GAFE) in WSD3. GAFE provides our students and staff with many learning and collaboration opportunities.
Please read more about GAFE by going to the Parents/Students link at the top and clicking on "Google Apps in WSD3." GAFE login information can be found in IC (see the Password Information page for more info).
Start date: April 1st
End date: April 30th
Give your artwork to your school librarian.
Send Materials to the IRC by: May 2nd
Judging date: May 2, 2014
A committee will determine the winner.
All Students in WSD3
Goal: Create a picture that can be used to represent the following concept:
Be D3 Lit Fit
We want to combine the concept of reading and fitness. So you, the artist, need to create a piece of artwork that brings those two concepts together. The phrase Be D3 Lit Fit can be part of the artwork, but it does not need to be. You can use any art medium you would like. The artwork must be an original piece of artwork. Do not make your artwork larger than a 9 x 12 sheet of paper.
Use of the Artwork
The winning artwork will be used by the district library programs for this coming school year to promote literacy in the district.
Information that must be included with each picture:
First and last name of artist:
Age of artist:
Name of school:
Prize: $75 dollar gift card
2013-14 School Supply Lists
Supply lists for all elementary and junior high schools are now available. You can view and print the lists here:
WSD3 on Facebook & Twitter
Why “Follow” and “Like” us?
Facebook and Twitter are excellent communication tools to share district information rapidly and keep you connected with what's going on.
Whether it is a school closure, weather delay or a crisis situation, WSD3 wants our community to be in the know.
Our goal through social media is not only let you know about events and activities, but to also promote our students, staff and community members; gain feedback and start conversations about school related topics.
So “Follow” and “Like” us today and stay in the loop about your child's education.